EMERGENCY WATER KIOSK
Responding to the Critical Need for Clean, Safe Drinking Water
Planet Water’s AquaBlock was designed based on 15 years of experience in providing clean, safe water access to over 1,000 communities in 13 countries – often in the wake of natural disasters and other such situations where rapid response and a robust, easy to operate solution is of critical need.
- Turn-key emergency water supply system housed in a lockable, vandal-resistant, aluminum container.
- Compact, light-weight design facilitating an 18 unit placement in a standard
40 foot shipping container and size compatibility with aircraft cargo decks.
- Four-stage water purification process for the provision of clean, safe drinking water from surface and ground water.
- Three on-board pumping solutions, selectable with the turn of a valve, for any power condition – be it petrol, electric, or manual (treadle).
- Drinking water production at 1,000 liters per hour capable of supporting the daily drinking water requirements of up to 10,000 people.
Water Pump Suite
- Enclosure Dimensions 128*110*210 cm
- Enclosure Material Aluminum plate
- UF membrane material Modified PVC
- UF membrane fiber OD/OD dimension 10.mm and 1.7mm
- UF filter precision 100,000 daltons
- UF membrane area 12.5 m2
- Working pressure 3.03 to 0.2MPa
- pH tolerance range 2 to 12
- Applicable water temperature 5 to 40˚C
- Designed water production flow 1,000 liters per hour
- Source water turbidity ≤15 NTU
- Filter water turbidity < 0.5 NTU
- Silt Density Index < 1.0
- Microbial pathogen removal rate > 99.99%
- Cleaning process Chlorine liquid soak + air purge
- Filtration modes Basic or enhanced filtration
- Chlorine dosing pump range 0.03 to 0.3%
- Chlorine solution tank volume 20 liters, polypropylene material
- Electronic flow meter Instantaneous and cumulative rates
- Active carbon filter Granular, 10 inch
- Clean water tank volume 450 liters, polypropylene material
- Petrol pump Xylem GWP-35HX
- Electric (jet) pump Xylem JS5
- Manual (treadle) pump Xylem SAJ15-109
- Water inlet and outlet fittings 1 inch internal thread
- Power source input 110V - 240V / 50 - 60 Hz
Designed and Packaged for Optimized Logistics
18 unit placement in a standard 40-foot shipping container.
Compatibility with aircraft main cargo decks and lower cargo holds.
Size compatibility with truck based express delivery.
Nobody can predict when or where disaster will strike, but in such situations where rapid response and a robust, easy to operate solution for drinking water is of critical need, Planet Water’s AquaBlock should be included in any Advanced Emergency Response Plan.