DRINKING WATER SYSTEM
Convenient & Safe Drinking Water System for Reusable Bottles
Planet Water’s AquaFill Drinking Water Solution provides establishments that have an existing ‘unpotable’ water supply, the capability to purify this water to drinking water quality standards.
The AquaFill system also includes four (4) water dispensing units that can be positioned at four different locations in the building for convenient water access using reusable water bottles.
Point of Use (POU)
With the AquaFill system, drinking water is distributed throughout the facility by four, wall mount, point-of-use water dispensers.
Each dispenser is equipped with the following:
- Stainless steel, corrosion-proof enclosure.
- Plastic components made with antimicrobial material that inhibits the growth of mildew and mold
- UV disinfection – which concludes stage 4 of AquaFill’s filtration process at the point-of-use.
- UV lamp status indicator lights that provide feedback on when to replace the UV bulb.
- Optical bottle sensor for ease of filling and hands-free operation.
- Water dispensing with a smooth, laminar flow thus minimizing splashing when filling.
- A spill area that hooks directly to a drain hose.
- An LED display that communicates ‘plastic’ water bottle waste saved based on the amount of water dispensed.
- Enclosure Dimensions 128*110*210 cm
- Enclosure Material Aluminum plate
- UF membrane material Modified PVC
- UF membrane fiber OD/OD dimension 10.mm and 1.7mm
- UF filter precision 1,200 liters per hour
- UF membrane area 12.5 m2
- Working pressure 3.03 to 0.2MPa
- pH tolerance range 2 to 12
- Applicable water temperature 5 to 40˚C
- Designed water production flow 1,000 liters per hour
- Source water turbidity ≤15 NTU
- Filter water turbidity < 0.5 NTU
- Silt Density Index < 1.0
- Microbial pathogen removal rate > 99.99%
- Cleaning process Chlorine liquid soak + air purge
- Filtration system power source input 110V - 240V / 50 - 60 Hz
- Water pump quantity (units) 4 units, one for ach dispensing unit
- Water pump power rating (each unit) 120 W for each pump
- Back flush solenoid valve frequency I30 seconds flush every 30 minutes
- Low pressure shutdown protection Below 0.1 MPa
- High pressure shutdown protection Above 0.3 MPa
- Enclosure Dimensions 65 * 46 * 14 cm (12cm with tray)
- Enclosure Material Stainless steel (18 gauge)
- Mounting type Wall mount
- Water access area material ABS plastic (Silver ion, anti-microbial)
- Designed water production flow 5 liters per minute
- Activation sensor Electronic / no-hands
- Auto shut-off timer setting 20 seconds
- Power source input 110V - 240V / 50 - 60 Hz
- System rating For Indoor use only
- UV lamp status LED indicator lights (3)
- UV dosage (uW-sec/sm2) < 30,000
- UV sterilization rate 99.90%
- UV chamber Stainless steel (polished)
- UV lamp rated life 8,000 hours
Learn More About AquaFill
If the water provided in your current location is not potable, then learn more about how the AquaFill will provide clean, safe water into plastic reusable containers while reducing the unwanted waste of single-use disposable plastic bottles.